Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She’s Growing Up....Or She’s Bored

Ricki seems to be growing up. At least a little bit. Over the last two weeks I’ve noticed her doing a lot more around the house, on her own. Several times she has taken down the trash, swept the floor, and put the vegetable buy away. So it would seem that she is learning to take on more responsibility.
Either that, or with school out (and Mommy busy...), she is simply so bored that even chores look inviting!
PS. She decided she would rather go grocery shopping rather than watch computer! And, she behaved very well 95% of the time, and only mild problems the other 5%. I guess she IS growing up!

3 comments:

tesyaa said...

Wonderful!

Trish said...

How wonderful! I find this myself, that we will be going along as usual and all of a sudden I will notice Michael acting more grown up.

Let's pray it continues. :)

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Congrats to her on her growing up!