MUSE over at Meander has tagged me to write about "seven things I love".
1. I love to see my children with their children, and their nephews and nieces. I see the love and concern, the gentleness, the strength of good education... and I know that I have done my job well.
2. I love pea soup after a fast. Lots of liquid, protein, and easy on the tummy.
3. I love Jerusalem. I love driving up the long corridor from the Tel Aviv area, and seeing the golden-tinged buildings of stone on the horizon. (Besides, it is less humid than where I live....)
4. I love comments on my blog. Makes me feel like someone is reading.....
5. I like the Rocky mountains. And hiking in them. The effort is well worth the reward. My awe over the vistas of the Rockies is what led me to believe that there MUST be a G-d. And since all this comes with my Mother’s smile, it can’t be beat!
6. When coming in from the heat (the day before yesterday my DD told me that the humidity was 90%!!), a big glass of diet coke with lemon, and a fan. (Who has an air conditioner? I think I am the last soul in this town without one....)
7. A good book with a cup of Aroma (mild) coffee .......
Three of the seven list drinks. Guess it’s the fast! Hope all of you who are fasting, have an easy and meaningful one!
I am tagging also:(forgive me! Only if you want!)
the Jewish side (babysitter)