Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In the Park

Yesterday I was walking in the national park, and I saw several interesting people and scenes:
First I noticed a group of about 8 or 9 elderly men, sitting around a large table set up on the lawn. They were playing cards, talking, laughing, and apparently having a great time.
Not far from them I saw a young man and his dog, sitting on a bench, shared with what appeared to be his elderly parents. He seemed unhurried, and simply glad to share some time with his folks.
Further on in the park I saw a middle-aged couple, lounging near the lake in lawn chairs, having a picnic brunch.
The last “couple” I noticed was a younger woman pushing a stroller, and smiling She was accompaning an obviously grumpy old man. She however appeared calm and unhurried.

People enjoying people. All out in the sun.

1 comment:

Batya said...

Lovely, just a day...