Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The NICE Sweater

This week I bought myself a NICE sweater. Now I havea perfectly good sweater, but I bought this second one because I like it, and I do NOT like my previous one.
So if you ask "So why did you buy it?" , the answer is simple. When I bought it, this sweater was the only one I could find that fit me. Imagine only coosing clothing for its fit, and buying what you don't like.....
Of course, my present choice is also pretty limited, and it was a matter of luck that I liked it. (Except for the buttons, which I can change.
I am waiting for the day that I will have the option of going into almost any store , and search for what I REALLY like!

3 comments:

Staying Afloat said...

Congrats.
What color is it?

Anonymous said...

I've heard this story before. My father in law once went into a Big & Tall Man's Shop.

He asked for a sports jacket, and the salesman brought one and he tried it on.

"It's OK," he said, "but I'd like to try on something else."

"Sir," answered the salesman, "this is the jacket in your size!"

datri said...

My friend lost 50 pounds and the thing that scared her most was shopping for clothes. Because when you're fat, the only thing that matters is that it fits. And now she has to find clothes that are fashionable. It terrifies her!