Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scheming Mommy.....

Now what I am going to tell you is NOT one of my good educational techniques. It is closer to what one of the Smothers brothers used to say: “The devil made me do it....” But it was something SO hard to resist.
Ricki was in a slightly ornery mood the other day, and we were studying Jewish law, one of the points being that one should chew their food with one’s mouth closed. Ricki was just eating supper at that time, and announced: “I am eating with my mouth OPEN!!!!”
I turned to her, and commented, “You know if you want to get married, no groom will want you unless you can eat with your mouth closed....”
She PROMTLY shut her mouth, “Yeah, I can eat with my mouth closed.....”
TOLD YOU she wants to be a bride!!!

2 comments:

SuperRaizy said...

Brilliant!

Terri said...

I am sure my daughter would love to be a bride too, but I am not sure being a wife appeals as much! LOL