Thursday, June 18, 2009

Turnaround?

Yesterday Ricki had swimming, and she was the best-behaved that she has ever been, even on the way home. She even didn’t wake me (till we nearly reached our stop) on the bus home, but let me half-dose. That is a first for her.
Before leaving for the pool, I explained what behavior I intended to see, and what she would earn if she complied. I only needed to remind her a few times during the 2 hours we were out of the house.

Also, the other day I told her that she could NOT cut up the newspaper. She ignored me, so I repeated myself, with a warning. And she stopped, listened, and complied.

Could it be that on Sunday, during that terrible scene that she made, it really registered that I mean my business? Maybe. Of course, I will need to stay consistant....

No comments: