Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weaning

We are rearranging the rooms in the house. Since one of my older sons returned recently, there has not been enough room for all of the men. So Ricki is leaving her bigger room, which will go to the boys, while she gets a cozy little room to herself.
Last night was her first night sleeping in the new room... alone. And she didn’t even have me next to her on the computer (as she did have before). So every ten minutes or so she would pop out of bed to check who had come home, etc. I think that this move will be an excellent opportunity to wean me off some of my computer time, and Ricki of my nighttime presence next to her, on the keyboard. Question of the week is who will be weaned more quickly?

For more of "31 for 21" (blogging in October for Down syndrome awareness)go HERE

No comments: