Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Fresh Start, A Renewal

I was out walking yesterday, and found out (no big surprise) that the last three weeks have left me fatter and more out-of-shape.
Passover is considered a “time for renewal”. But I am hoping that this post-Passover season will be. As we step back from the hectic days that have passed, we have a chance to make choices that will enable us to live the way we want to: healthily, caring for others, and coming closer to G-d.
Update: This morning I walked further, faster, and with more ease. The thing is to get out and DO what you have to, and let the hard things grow on you AS YOU DO THEM. I saw a lovely quote once. A lady exercised every day. She had a piece of paper , written on it: "One day you are not going to be able to do this. Today is NOT that day!"

No comments: