Monday, November 30, 2009

The New Dishwasher/ The Eye Infection

No, I didn’t buy a dishwasher. And I don’t plan to. But on Friday night, Ricki INSISTED on collecting and washing the dirty dishes and she did a VERY good job at it! (I think I can “blame” this on her new school)If you think I can laize around now, Ricki told me Saturday morning that "You can do the dishes...."
* * * * *
Sunday morning I was called to pick up Ricki from school because her “terrible eye infection is dangerous to the other students.” I apologized, saying that I hadn’t noticed any infection, and would come right away. To make a long story short, she had a substiturte teacher, and Ricki told her that her eye hurt, and from a distance it “looked red”. Well, after Ricki had gathered all her stuff to come home, I asked her to let me see her eye, to determine how fast I needed to get her to a doctor.
Well, the eye wasn’t red, not outside, and not inside. I left her at school and breathed a thanks to G-d that the substitute is not her regular teacher......

1 comment:

eyelid plastic surgery los angeles said...

That was a story we can enjoy but yes eye infections can be really bad.The itchy feeling along with the uneasiness sets all work haywire.