Thursday, December 27, 2012

Progress



  Thank G-d I did not gain this week- I stayed the same, which considering my overeating over the weekend, is good enough.  I probably managed that because this week I REALLY tried hard to keep to my plan,
[image: Drawing of swimmer.] 
  But my real progress has been with exercise. My aerobic walking speed has increased from 1100 steps in 10 minutes to up to 1200. And tonight I swam 50 laps-which I have done in the past, BUT the first 40 laps (my normal amount) I did in record time. Once it took me an hour to do the 40 laps (which equal a kilometer), and recently I managed to do them in about 56 minutes. Tonight I did them in 53. THAT'S progress!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Kol hakavod, keep up the good work! Impressive. (I don't swim. :))

Batya said...

fantastic, you're in great shape