Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hunger

I am busy cleaning for Passover. It is a lot of work, but at the same time I am gratified to get to all those cleaning tasks which I shirk off most of the year.
However, all of this takes time, and as it is my day is pretty full. So some of the extra cleaning time has come at the price of a lot less on-line time. The rest has come, due to few other options, from some of my exercise/walking time.
The result? I am hungry as can be. All those lovely “feel-good” hormones released from aerobic walking are missing, and I am simply ravenous all day. But I am holding on…..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold on the good work. ignore some of the corners and walk instead. it's much more important to feel good than to clench your teeth while resisting food. cheers. talma