Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Suitcase Lock

As I mentioned in a previous post Ricki had not discovered after the Passover holiday my new place for storing bread, and therefore was eating CONSIDERABLY less. (Suddenly we went from a “buy-2-bread-daily family to a one-bread-daily one.)
Well, the inevitable happened: on Thursday she found the bread-shelf. And her consumption promptly resumed “bread-monster”-devouring proportions!! So I bought a suitcase lock (that works with setting a number code), and a small chain. Now she is locked out! I just couldn’t envision myself allowing her to return to her previous consumption level…..

1 comment:

Tracee said...

Hi,
I was not sure how to contact you privately but I have an author touring with a book and wanted to see if you would be interested. It is called "Making a Case for Life" by Stephanie Wincik and deals with Down's Syndrome. Contact me at novelnoise(at)live(dot)com for more details. Thanks!

Tracee