Friday, May 14, 2010

“It IS Ridiculous, Isn’t it?” (School Bag Muddle, part two)

The night after I found the picture/popsicle (see yesterday’s post) in Ricki’ school bag, I awoke in the middle of the night to find Ricki sleeping on the floor next to my bed. I made her get up and return to her bed, which she did.
The next morning, Ricki told me that she had dreamt that a police car had come and taken her to prison.

A pause…..

“It IS ridiculous, isn’t it????”

I assured her that it was. I guess she was feeling guilty……

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I am a kindred spirit. I have a tendency to carry everything but the kitchen sink to work with me each day, in a brief case and several other bags! I know that I look like a bag lady--but I can't seem to trim down my load. :) I sympathize with Ricki--and with you!