Monday, May 4, 2009

AAUGH!!!


I am hereby pronouncing a Charlie Brown AAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ricki’s hearing aid is missing again! It disappeared in school yesterday. (Or the aide put it in her purse and forgot to tell me.....)
The search is on........

PS UPDATE
The hearing aid was found, thank G-d at school (or in the purse of the aide). Why I couldn't have been called and informed of this (as I requested be done if it were found), to prevent me stewing about it all day (sorry, I am not on the spiritual level to blandly take in stride without worry the loss of about three thousand dollars), I don't know. Peeves me off a bit. Now comes my test to see if I can "dan b'kav zechus" (Torah obligation to judge others in a positive manner).

1 comment:

A Living Nadneyda said...

I really do hope you find it, and soon.

I did get to it, eventually.