Saturday, March 5, 2011

In Contrast to The Knitted Vest

Well, I think that what I have to relate tonight is a lovely offset to Thursday’s post about cutting the knitted vest.
Ricki and I had a lovely shabbas. On Friday she overheard “Y” saying “later” when I asked him to take down the trash. Ricki , on her own initiative, came and did the job herself. She also helped her usual amount before each meal.
Then tonight, again, on her own, she:
-swept the floors
-cleaned the windows in the living room
-wiped off the chairs
-completely cleared the table

Oh, and this morning, she took a LONG walk with me (it is a two-hour walk for me normally, it took us 3 hours today, going at a slower pace).
Is anyone surprised that my exhausted daughter fell asleep the second her head hit the pillow at 9PM?

No comments: