Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hearing Aid/ Links

Sorry, I have no time to write this morning (and had none last night...)... maybe later today. But I DID put up a list of TERRIFIC links for Parents/teachers of children with Down syndrome.
Ricki's hearing aid has arrived....!! Now I have to shell out the money.....

And for anyone wanting a good read, try this today instead of my blog (better than my blog). This link is mostly for the teachers/family/Israeli/Jewish crowd. Those of you who are parents of kids with Down syndrome have probably read it already.....

I'm not a saint, just a parent
by Times chief sports writer Simon Barnes



HAVE A NICE DAY!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to click through the resources you've provided and your blog in general. In case no one else tells you so, please know that your effort IS appreciated by at least one person! :)