Friday, July 15, 2011

What Can I Say?

[image: Calpso Calcades Waterfall.]

While here in Colorado I have been hiking every day, gradually increasing the length and/or altitude gain each day. I have so far mostly hiked to places which I did two years ago, such as this waterfall, "Calypso Cascades".
But what can I say? As I expected, the hiking has been TREMENDOUSLY easier than 2 or 4 years ago. And today I hiked past Calyso Cascades to the next highest falls (Ouzel), making today's hike a total of 5.4 miles with an elevation gain of 950 feet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was your mom's reaction to your weight loss?

belehcar said...

Hey, that's really great! Way to go!

rickismom said...

My Mom is definately pleased.....

Batya said...

Very impressive, especially after the recent stressful time you've been through.