Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Nervous Little (Not so Little) Daughter

Ricki's graduation Party is today. So last night she was really nervous. How do I know? Because Miss Independent was asking me question after question.
It's understandable. I know whaT a girls eighth grade graduation party is like. I have been to two in the past. But this is Ricki's first.So she doesn't know what to expect.
As a result, yesterday evening she was badgering me with query after query. And since she didn't really understand all my answers, the questions kept coming. She kept bouncing out of bed, asking if I wasn't coming to work on the computer as she falls asleep (which is her perfered method of falling asleep. But to her bad luck, my computer is on the blink.....).
Finally she fell asleep. I hope the day goes well for her.

1 comment:

Risa Tzohar said...

My thoughts are with you. I hope it goes well.