Friday, April 30, 2010

DELETE

Ricki used the computer yesterday. Then, in the evening I sat down to write my blog for today. But where was the file? All three and a half megabytes were in the recycle bin. YIKES!
In addition, there where 68 documents waiting in the line for the printer (actually, 2 documents each waiting for 30+ copies…..). Luckily the printer (which I always keep nearly empty for just this reason) was out of paper. I have already set up a separate user name for her, but many of her disks don’t work well on her section. So I end up letting her use mine, wishfully thinking “Well, come on, what will she do already?”

Now I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! It looks like Ricki might have a future in computers. :-)

(p.s. It's spelled "delete". ;-) )

Staying Afloat said...

Seriously. We have the same problem. Best solution? If possible, move the computer somewhere central. If not, daven.

rickismom said...

Anonymous, thanks for the spelling correction. I KNEW it looked off, but didn't have time to investigate. (Usually I use spell-check. The only "D" I ever got in school was in spelling......