Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pom-Poms –(un)Wordless Wednesday

The other day I was in the toy store, and I found a diamond. A cheap 2 dollar diamond: a pair of pom-poms. By this I mean the cheerleaders’ type of big pom-pom.



Now why are they diamonds? Because they are the PERFECT gift for Ricki, who loves to dance. And if I want to keep her busy, they are the best way available. Her dancing (read exercise) has increased 50% this week as a result.
It gave me so much pleasure to be able to give her something that she would enjoy as much as she enjoys these pom-poms.

8 comments:

nancy said...

Wow. Who knew something so simple would bring such joy ( and peace and quiet fun!)

Awesome find mom

heidi @ ggip said...

How wonderful. One of my son's teachers (EI) said that sometimes you just need to find the right toy for motivation, and it looks like you did!

Yay!

G6 said...

What a great idea!
Almost makes me want to join in the fun! :)

mommytoalot said...

How cute! My son loves those pom poms as well.

Colleen said...

Sometimes it is the inexpensive things...Glad it makes her so happy! The pics are cute!

RivkA with a capital A said...

Finding the perfect gift makes the giver almost as happy as the receiver!!

Anonymous said...

Ricki is a BEAUTIFUL girl ~

Sammy Smith said...

I think this is great to see people having fun, i think its very up lifting and pleasant. Many Thanks