Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tropic Thunder- Finally, an Opinion

I have not until now directly addressed "Tropic Thunder", because I do believe that we must be careful with the word "ban" (living in a country that once banned the book Perfidy, it is easy to imagine "bans" being overdone as well.) However, I did have a LOT of problems with the language, and how they apparently never even DREAMED (Dreamworks....) that the intellectually disabled have a voice.
Anyway, me frequent commenter, and fellow blogger, FAB, has written a blog/letter that expresses a view which I share. Please "copy and paste in browser" and go have a look.

http://fab-searchformeaning.blogspot.com/2008/08/stealing-page-from-mr-hingsburger.html

(But don't miss my first blog for today, below.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben Stiller has a track record of doing anything for a laugh (i'm thinking Heartbreak Kid, yuck)