Again, tests showed nothing conclusive, but on Monday her leg (which as always with her lung problems tend to have fluids) was purplish which I showed the doctors. A repeat was done of the Doopler, and she has a thrombosis. They started milder anticoagulants right away, to prevent pulmonary embolism.
So again they treated all possibilities, but she has NOT been getting better. A repeat Echo heart was done with the "expert" echo technician checking it, and again the results were normal. Yesterday they redid a lung CT, but with dye in the blood, and she has a PULMONARY EMBOLISM! In addition, she has a few "suspect" nodes that they want to recheck with iodine CT, and biopsy if needed. As soon as they are sure that the nodes are not cancerous, they will start Coumadin for the embolism.
Of course, the hospital has generated several good potential blog posts, but you'll all have to wait till I have more time. I have to get back to the hospital (came home for three hours...)