Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chocolate Splurge /A Ricki Story

I am tired, overworked, and sleep deprived. Result? Splurged on chocolate yesterday. I promise myself that today I will be more careful, and will get more sleep as well.
Yesterday evening I cleaned the stove for Passover. (In the meantime I will cook my either microwave or slow cooker…) This morning Ricki entered the kitchen, and noticing the stove was minus the burners, asked “Can I use the stove?” I replied that no, she couldn’t.
Realizing that a fried egg was not an option, she accepted things gracefully, and simply queried “So WHAT will I eat today?” I suggested a grilled cheese sandwich, and she promptly went to make one with the sandwich toaster.

1 comment:

Batya said...

Your body craved the caffein, energy. Never get hungry. Sounds like Ricki is growing up.